Hi, my name’s Tristan!
I was born in Hong Kong, grew up around the South of England, then lived in Liverpool for seven years.
In December 2017, I picked up my life and dropped myself in central London, where I work as a Social Media Manager for Global University Systems, an international education group.
I’ve recently spoken at social media events in Liverpool and London, and will soon be teaching social media marketing to students at London College of Creative Media.
Additionally, I’m preparing to launch Social Huddle, a series of social media speaker events in London, in January 2019.
- I graduated from Liverpool John Moores University in 2014 with a 2:1 BA in Business and Public Relations
- I then worked for a number of tech startups in product marketing and project management (I’m very organised), where I learned a ton about SEO, content marketing, email marketing and social media.
- I decided tI’ve also done freelance digital marketing on and off since 2012, and decided to specialise in social media management in late 2016 and go at it full-time. I worked with clients in a range of sectors including publishing, retail, alternative health, blockchain/fintech, software and even crime-scene cleanups.
- I’m a geek at heart, and love learning.
- I taught myself PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and am comfortable using Python.
- I’ve got a GCSE and an A Level in Japanese, and am currently learning Russian. I also speak laughably basic German and Spanish.
- I’ve also been trying to learn the piano on and off for about a year. I can do scales, and that’s pretty much it!
Want to work with me?
I’m currently available for speaking engagements and brand partnerships on my Instagram profile.
For all enquiries, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.