Hi, my name’s Tristan!
I was born in Hong Kong, grew up around the South of England, then lived in Liverpool for seven years.
In December 2017, I picked up my life and dropped myself in central London, where I now work as a Social Media Manager for Global University Systems, an international education group.
I also speak at events and give lectures at colleges and universities around London, focusing on introducing social media as a career, and delivering primers on all aspects on social media management and strategy.
Additionally, I’m preparing to launch Social Huddle, a series of social media speaker events in London, in Jan/Feb 2019.
- I graduated from Liverpool John Moores University in 2014 with a 2:1 BA in Business and Public Relations
- I then worked for a number of tech startups in product marketing and project management (I’m very organised), where I learned a ton about SEO, content marketing, email marketing and social media.
- I’ve also done freelance digital marketing on and off since 2012, and decided to specialise in social media management and strategy, and eventually went full-time in 2017! I’ve worked with clients in a range of sectors including publishing, retail, traditional healthcare, blockchain/fintech, software and even crime-scene cleanups.
- I’m a geek at heart, and love learning.
- I taught myself PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and am comfortable using Python.
- I’ve got a GCSE and an A Level in Japanese 🇯🇵, and am currently learning Russian 🇷🇺. I also speak a laughable amount of German 🇩🇪, an offensively small amount of Spanish 🇪🇸, and about 10 words in French 🇫🇷.
- I’ve also been trying to learn the piano on and off for about a year. I can just about do scales and somehow butcher The Entertainer.
Want to work with me?
I’m currently available for speaking engagements and brand partnerships on my Instagram profile.
I also offer in-depth yet reasonably-priced social media audits for businesses who need to spice things up and get an ROI.
For all other enquiries, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.