Earlier this week, I ran a free training webinar on Facebook Business Manager (FBM) for social media managers in higher education!
This was run as part of a series of webinars organised by #HigherEdSocial, the largest online community of social media managers working in higher education.
When discussing FBM with other social media professionals, they usually say it's too complicated, or they don't think it's something they need to use.
Not sure if Facebook Business Manager is for you? Check out my five reasons why Facebook Business Manager is a dream come true.
In the session, I did a deep-dive into the tool, and covered:
- How it works, and why it's useful
- How we use it at Global University Systems to manage 46 Facebook Pages, 21 Instagram Accounts, 45 Ad Accounts, 18 Partners, 31 Pixels and 211 Users on a daily basis(!)
- How the back-end is structured
- How to add Pages, Partners, and Users
- How to handle User permissions across properties
- How to be security-conscious and comply with GDPR
As an added bonus, I also covered Ads Manager, including:
- How to create and edit campaigns
- Best practice for building saved and custom audiences
- How to set up creatives and A/B test advert copy
Check out the recording below, and tweet me @TristanBacon if you found it helpful or have any follow-up questions!
If you'd like a copy of the presentation slides, you can download them below:
This webinar was designed specifically for social media managers in higher education, but I do offer customized training across a variety of industries and use-cases.
To find out more, head over to the Facebook Business Manager Training page.