LinkedIn Training for Sales
LinkedIn for Sales Training
With over 450M members, LinkedIn is at the forefront of connecting B2B buyers and sellers.
When using LinkedIn for sales, it’s important to take full advantage of the professional network’s features, however understanding how they work and how they can be used effectively is a challenge in itself.
A lot of users treat LinkedIn like any other social network: simply post and pray, and hope that someone will bite. However to succeed on LinkedIn, you need to develop personal connections and earn your target audience’s trust.
I’ve given LinkedIn training to teams in a variety of industries, including education, finance, cybersecurity and even alternative healthcare.
A comprehensive 1.5 hour training package for you and your team, including:
- A deep-dive into LinkedIn’s features
- An overview of LinkedIn’s Premium plans, to see if they’re right for you
- Using a combination of Groups and InMail to supercharge your outreach strategy
- Using LinkedIn Search to find prospective clients from your target audience
- Case studies of successful prospecting campaigns
Training + Audit
Includes everything from the main LinkedIn Training package, plus:
- A full audit of your LinkedIn Company Page, Profiles and Groups to ensure you have a strong foundation to start generating sales.
The training session will be done in Google Hangouts at a time that suits us both.
Most sessions only last 1 hour, however I include an extra 30 minutes for questions.
For the LinkedIn Training + Audit package I’ll review your Pages, Profiles and Groups before the training session, and break them down for you at the end.